Find the answers to your FAQs!
- Where do I apply to work as a GBA with Omni?
- What happens when I apply?
- How long does the application process take?
- What is iCIMS?
- What is a GBA?
- Is there a legal age requirement?
- Do I have to be a legal resident of the United States?
- Yes, all GBAs must be legal residents of the United States.
- What states does Omni source GBAs?
- I am a former Omni GBA. How do I reactivate my status with Omni?
- What if I spend part of the year in a different location, such as a summer/winter home?
- Who is Jobma?
- What happens after I record my voice audition?
- Once I complete my application/voice audition, how can I see specific campaigns?
- Will Omni charge me a fee to get access to the platform, complete certification, or work with them as a GBA?
Where do I apply to work as a GBA with Omni?
What happens when I apply?
- Provide your contact information, resume, and screenshots, verifying your home office will meet our requirements, including:
- Internet Speed: go to www.speedtest.net, run the test, take a screenshot of your results, save the screenshot, and upload the results to your application
- Computer properties: Search for computer properties (be sure the results include processor speed and RAM info), take a screenshot of the results, save the screenshot, and upload the results to your application
- Answer questions about your background, skills, and experience
- Complete a 30-minute assessment, which will evaluate:
- Typing Speed
- Computer Proficiency
- Customer Service Aptitude
- Work Habits
- Once you complete your assessment, our team will review your application
- If the information you provide meets our requirements, we'll invite you to complete a voice audition. The invite will come in an email link through our partner, Jobma
How long does the application process take?
The application process can take anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes. To complete the application, you'll need to use the computer you plan to use working with Omni. See "What happens when I apply?" for more information on the full process.
What is iCIMS?
iCIMS is our database for GBAs to register with us, provide their contact information, attach their home office screenshots, as well as complete an assessment and voice audition. We use this database to communicate with you about client opportunities, send you emails, send out necessary paperwork, and sign you up for certification!
You will occasionally receive emails from iCIMS, as our Sourcing team reviews your qualifications, and follows up with a request for more information.
What is a GBA?
GBA is short for "Gig Brand Ambassador" - an independent contractor, who is a part of the Omni community of GBAs. GBAs use the Omni Marketplace to find gigs - supporting the country's best brands by providing contact center services, helping them solve problems, support customers, provide answers, or make sales.
Is there a legal age requirement?
Yes, all GBAs must be at least 18 years of age.
Do I have to be a legal resident of the United States?
Yes, all GBAs must be legal residents of the United States.
What states does Omni source GBAs?
We are currently looking for independent contractors/GBAs in the following states:
This list is subject to change at any time, and the campaigns available in each state may vary.
Please note: Providing false information about the state you plan to provide contact center services from, or where you are actually providing services from, will result in termination of your agreement with Omni Interactions.
I am a former Omni GBA. How do I reactivate my status with Omni?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will review your status with the Omni Platform.
What if I spend part of the year in a different location, such as a summer/winter home?
You may transfer your business to a new location, as long as it is located in a state where we support GBAs, and continues to meet Omni's home office requirements (see Here! for more info on Home Office Requirements).