Below you'll find an overview of all requirements to setup as a GBA on the Omni Platform!
What do you need to work as a GBA on the Omni Platform?
You only need five things!
- A quiet place to work!
- A computer that meets the requirements listed below.
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection
- A corded USB headset
- The desire to be your own boss, choose your hours, and provide amazing contact center services!
What are the hardware, software, and internet requirements?
Internet Speed Requirements:
- 10 Mbps Download
- 5 Mbps Upload speed
- Ethernet connection (hard wired via ethernet connection to a router) – no WiFi connections
- Internet router
- Noise-free, secure home office space
- Closed-door recommended
- Free from distractions
Computer (Hardware) Requirements:
- PC running Windows 11 (Windows 10 is accepted by some clients), with minimum of 1.60 GHz Processor / 4 GB RAM / 40 GB Free Space
- No Chromebooks, tablets or mobile devices
- Working, noise-canceling USB headset
- Apple Computers are allowed, but not on all projects
- Google Chrome browser recommended
NOTE: Some campaigns and opportunities may have additional requirements, such as a second monitor, a smart phone for dual-factor authentication, or a separate browser. Requirements are subject to change.