Below you'll find an overview of all requirements to setup as a GBA on the Omni Platform!
What do you need to work as a GBA on the Omni Platform?
You only need five things!
- A quiet place to work!
- A computer that meets the requirements listed below.
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection
- A corded USB headset
- The desire to be your own boss, choose your hours, and provide amazing contact center services!
What are the hardware, software, and internet requirements?
Internet Speed Requirements:
- 10 Mbps Download
- 5 Mbps Upload speed
- Ethernet connection (hard wired via ethernet connection to a router) – no wireless connection
- Internet router
- Noise-free, secure home office space
- Closed-door recommended
- Free from distractions
Computer (Hardware) Requirements:
- PC with minimum of 1.6 GHz Processor / 2 GB RAM / 40 GB Free Space
- No Chromebooks, tablets or mobile devices
- Working, noise-canceling USB headset (a few suggested / recommended headsets are listed below)
- Apple Computers are allowed, but not on all projects
- Google Chrome browser recommended
NOTE: Some campaigns and opportunities may have additional requirements, such as a second monitor, a smart phone for dual-factor authentication, or a separate browser. Requirements are subject to change.
Where can I find the right USB headset?
You do not have to go with these brands, but these are suggested or recommended headsets for which have noise cancelling functionality and are great for providing contact center support services!